Drop the Worry Ball: How to Parent in the Age of Entitlement is a book I helped popular parenting expert Dr. Alex Russell write.
“Drop the Worry Ball is full of common-sense strategies for parents worn out from worrying about their kids. One of the smartest parenting books on the shelf. A must read.”
— Jennifer Kolari, author of Connected Parenting
Want a More Resilient and Independent Kid?
What happens when you combine children who expect the best of everything with parents who believe failure is not an option? You get parenting in the age of entitlement, an era of meddlesome managers rather than sympathetic advocates for confident kids.
Drop the Worry Ball offers a much-needed fresh perspective on raising self-motivated children ready to take on the world. Learn how to:
- Understand parent-child dynamics
- Resist the pressure to over-parent
- Help kids worry for themselves
- Build effective relationships with outside authorities
- Manage ADHD, anxiety and other special needs
- Embrace failing as learning, not parental incompetence